Monday, June 16, 2008

For your Monday



- It is important to note after my open letter to Derek Lee that he went 2-for-4 with 3 RBIS in the Cubs 7-4 win over the Blue Jays on Sunday. Apparently he reads this blog and was motivated (NOT!).

- The Cubs are now 20 games over .500 and have won 6 of their last 10 road games. I'm not sure the last time the Cubs were 20 games over .500 because I am used to thinking the Cubs are always 20 games UNDER .500. Nice change of pace.

- Already looking forward to the weekend series against the White Sox. I am hoping the Cubs shove it up Ozzie's you know what and sweep the Southsiders. As for Ozzie, things would be so much nice if HE GONE, but I'll settle for a couple wins over the Sox.

- Cubs play in the last HOF game today. I was just at Cooperstown this March and the place is awesome. Now only if they would let Ron Santo and Andre Dawson in.

No comments: